title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Neighbor


This is what she posted on Face Book this morning.



Tamara Hoole
10 hrs · Brighton, MI · Edited · 
I am a hard worker, honest, genuine, loving, giving, peaceful, and WICCAN. If you are my friend, you will love and accept me for who I am. I don't believe in hurting, sabotage, condemning, judging, stealing, or satanic worship. I am NOT an evil person. I believe in a Goddess as well as a God. I don't want to hear any crap that I am going to hell, ect.. I don't force my belief upon anyone and don't like it when they try to force their belief on me. I accept you for who you are and ask the same.

Her profile picture
 

They were married on Halloween, in the local cemetery.
This is their wedding photo

She once was a nice Catholic girl.  Then, for a time, she studied Jewish teachings.  Then, for a time, she attended the Seventh Day Adventist Church and was trying to convince me that they were the true religion.  Then, for a time, they attended the Non-Denominational Mega church up the road.

When she met her husband Ron, she decided to study Wicca and become a Wiccan, as he was already into white witch-craft and is a magician.

As I ponder on living next door to these two people, who work nights--on purpose--because they worship the dark of night, the ones who worked on their floor and kept their neighbor's awake all night.  Now, she is wanting the park to cut down her pine tree.  She traps and kills chipmunks and squirrels, BUT the practice of Wicca believes that ALL living things have a spirit.  The entire environment has a spirit. 

So--wouldn't cutting down her pine tree and killing small animals be a form of murder?  How can she justify these actions?

Wiccan's are quite Liberal, believing in abortion, gay rights, same sex marriage, get your kicks in whatever you want to do, yet SHE does not believe in any of these things.

I'm quite confused.

Does anyone know where I can buy a bushel of Garlic?

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm, glad they are not my neighbors....altho I do not know what, if any, religion my neighbors do practice. Her belief's/desires/actions do seem to be very conflicting. Do you have much contact with her? just my curious nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! I would not like them for neighbors and I would not like them killing the wildlife!

    I'm surprised that you say Wiccan's are Liberals. I don't think of Wiccans as being political at all. From a quick research I just did, 70.9% of Wiccans do not vote and of those who do, only 40.5% are registered as Democrats with the rest split between Republicans, Independents and The Green Party. Strange people no matter how you view them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have liberal beliefs. Pro-Choice. For Same sex marriage. Tree huggers. That sort of thing.

      Delete
  3. I've never known anyone Wiccan. Interesting.

    P.S. thanks for telling me what those tall, long legged birds are. I heard them quite a bit, but it didn't bother me once I saw where that noise was coming from. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have them around here Sally. I love the sound they make.

      Delete
  4. Interesting. I find it odd that people need to publicize their religion. Whose business is it anyway? I wonder if the neighbors would be as concerned with their night life if they were devout Christians?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe I know anyone who practices Wicca, but maybe I do. How would I know unless they told me? As for killing the animals, I know that squirrels can be a nuisance, but if you're going to go to the trouble of trapping them, why not take them to a park or somewhere appropriate and release them? That's what my brother-in-law does.

    ReplyDelete