title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday


I got this image off the net because I didn't have my camera

It pulled into the gas station in front of me.

I had to get out and talk to the salesman and tell him I LOVE Nesquik!

Have it every morning for my breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes
    if I cannot sleep
    I will get up and make a cup
    It is always on hand
    for little granddaughter's
    they love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I didn't even know they still made Nesquick. I loved it when I was a kid. I'll have to get some for the grands. I used to run around the house singing the Nestle jingle when I was a kid.
    N-E-S-T-L-E-S
    Nestles makes the very best... chooock....late!
    I found it on YouTube.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQK-AJKtjB0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I'm going back to catch up on your posts I missed. Can't stand to miss a word.

    ReplyDelete