title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Cold, Rainy Day.

I decided, after having the ingredients for two weeks, I oughta make these today.




Put them in bigger muffin tin so I could use a whole pineapple slice and a whole cherry





















Too much work!  Easier just to make the upside down cake in a pan.

But it IS tasty!!

Now, I'm going back to sitting in my chair, crocheting and knitting!

9 comments:

  1. Miserable day here too. Awful night for the little trick or treaters. Wrapped up in my afgan getting ready to watch the Michigan game. You do know that I am a huge MSU fan though.
    Your cupcakes look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was rooting for Minnesota too! They almost got them. Should have kicked a field goal to tie and then have more minutes to play. MSU will get MN next week--we'll get them!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get no trick or treaters, which is fine with me as I am NOT a fan of Halloween!

      Delete
    2. They sure look great! I'll bet the singles would be easier to freeze than slices of a large cake?

      Rainy here today, too. I had about 50 trick-or-treaters though but way too many teens and cars dropping them off.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I was all excited. H's favorite cakes are sock-it-to-me and pineapple upside down. I was going to try this, but if it's easier to make the cake, I'll stick with the cake. They sure are pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good for a person living alone. I froze them in small plastic containers. That worked very well. Just warm them up a bit on the defrost on the microwave and they are tasty.

      Delete
    2. They are good for a person living alone. I froze them in small plastic containers. That worked very well. Just warm them up a bit on the defrost on the microwave and they are tasty.

      Delete