title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Up North

My kids had a weekend up north.  Wish I could have been there too. <sigh>

Jennifer, Karen, Cindy (Mark's companion) Pammie
My Mark and Karen's Mark (Rivard)

They practically had to hog-tie and drag my Mark up there, but he ended up having a wonderful time.  I haven't seen him looked that relaxed in a very long time. (He doesn't look like he has cancer, does he?)

5 comments:

  1. awe - sweet, sweet picture. I wish you could have been there also. It's nice though that they get together like that. Mark looks great! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could have gone, too! Where up north did they go? Yes, Mark does look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaylord. Back waters of the Tittabawassee River.
      Karen's in-laws have a place there just for the kids and G-kids. They also have a home just down the block.

      Delete
  3. Cancer doesn't necessarily make you like you have it...state of mind I guess.

    ReplyDelete