title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Foggy, Foggy Night.

I haven't posted anything since Saturday?  What is the matter with me?

Nuttin, Honey!

Fall doldrums?  Full Moon?  Low barometric pressure?

Honestly, there is nothing to write about.

Sunday morning, I got up, took a shower, watched my program with Dr. David Jeremiah, played computer games and watched a couple of movies while I knitted and crocheted.

Monday morning, I got up, played computer games, did laundry, watched my Soap, ran up to Staples, watched The Big Bang Theory while I knitted and crocheted.

This morning, I got up after only 5 hours sleep.  I thought it was Wednesday all morning long.  My brain is in a fog.  We have a big rain storm coming in tonight and all day tomorrow.  Remnants from Hurricane Patricia.  I worked most of the day on getting my family genealogy book printed out, in preparation to take it to the printer place to get it punched and spiral put on.  I watched my Soap, and the news, while I knitted and crocheted. 

My phone rang once in the last three days.  It was Wal-Mart telling me my prescription is ready.

See what I mean?
=================================

7 comments:

  1. I have weeks like that sometimes and then I'll have weeks with something going on every day and then some. I hate that I can' space stuff out better.

    I didn't know you liked the Big Bang Theory. I'm almost a groupie. Heck, I am a groupie.

    We're supposed to get those rains later tonight and all through the night. I'm not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But--we need the rain. We are down 4 inches from the norm. If we don't get sufficient rain in the fall, in the spring the Forsythia and Lilacs won't bloom worth a darn! Love the Big Bang Theory--the only comedy show I watch and laugh my head off every week!!!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I'm just not motivated to do much more than sit in my chair and surf the net, reading articles and blogs. Every now and then I get up and do a chore or two. Especially today, as it was wet and cool all day. We're having lots more rain too. Thanks for your sweet comment about my little Erica. She is a treasure. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect few days! ENJOY the nothingness of doing whatever YOU want. But it is crazy when you can't sleep. Thank god we don't have to punch in from 8-5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like heaven to me! Between working, household stuff, and trying to get my dad's house cleaned out and ready to sell I am busy every weekend! Hope you got some sleep last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some weeks are just like that, aren't they? Not much going on. We received some of that rain, too.

    ReplyDelete