title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Friday, October 23, 2015

Blatant Promotion




Chris' latest pattern is now up on Ravelry.  If you want a quick, easy and beautiful baby afghan/blanket, this is a good pattern to use.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mile-a-minute-baby-blanket



=================
...and what did I do today?

While the bedding was in the washer and dryer, I crocheted and knitted.  Testing a Queen Size blanket with the same pattern as the baby blanket pattern and a man's winter hat with the most fun pattern of acorns!!!

Have I got the best life or what?


10 comments:

  1. If YOU are enjoying it, it IS the best life!!! Love to have days that are just my kind of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great stitch but it looks really hard! I wish we lived close enough that you could teach me to read crochet patterns. Well, I'm off to check the link you posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it were difficult, I wouldn't have been able to do it. It's the same pattern Chris used for the Twin blanket I made. When that blanket was done, I wondered why it couldn't be used to make a baby blanket--and I had the extra yarn for it. So I just used a smaller hook. It turned out really pretty. We will have knitted patterns later Jean--I know you like to knit. To me, crochet is easier. I hadn't knitted in nearly a decade, but, working on Chris' patterns, I'm getting my knitting groove back. LOL

      Delete
    2. Yes, I need to visit you and see real fall. LOL
      I haven't crocheted in so many years and can't seem
      to get it back.
      xoxo

      Delete
    3. Another reason to visit Sally! :-)

      Delete
  3. this blanket is beautiful, knitted or crocheted??? i know both and prefer knitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crocheted. I know both and prefer crocheting. LOL

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see the knitting patterns! It's getting that season again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty afghan. Love the way you displayed it around the little lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm full of admiration for your talent with the knitting needles and crochet hook. The most I've ever been able to do is counted cross stitch, haaha. xoxo

    ReplyDelete