title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pictorial of a Nice Thursday and Friday



Thursday, I went up to Byron, to the cemetery in town and then out to "our" cemetery and over to The Farm to visit my sister, Susan

(Bethie--the hanging flower basket is beautiful)
===================

On the way--a ten acre field of nothing by Sunflowers 



Our cemetery--everyone is right where they belong
except--me on this end. 

Moved the Dog Angel on Fred's stone, it gets wet under it
so every time I go out, I move it to the other side. 


Turning down the road to the farm--
acres and acres of corn. 


My gosh!  Their pond is flooding over, back into the corn field.
Very rare for this time of year. 


On the other side of the road.
This is the spot where Fred and I were going to put our new double-wide
We would have a wet driveway--still in August. 
Susan and I yakked continually for 3 hours--more her than I.  I didn't get a chance to tell her I am filing for bankruptcy.  That's okay--another time.
================================
Friday--

Madeleine's 18th birthday.  I drove on down to Karen and Mark's.  Pammie was there, and Jennifer and the littlest Grands.  A really nice time.


 It appears we are going to have ice cream!

        Karen, Moi, Pam and Jen--I don't know why Pam is scrunched down.
                        She as tall or taller than Karen and Jennifer.
 
 Elise (grand 7), Madeleine and SIL, Mark                        


Alex (grand 8), Katie, and Stephen (grand 4).  Stephen and Katie are both in the medical college at Michigan State.















Pammie making bunny ears behind Andrew--he has no clue, LOL

==========================


Jennifer's four.




Grands Elise, Alex and little Evan on Elise lap.


Grand 6: Andrew, almost 13.  If he only knew how much he looks
like his Grandpa Miller (my ex) at that age.
 =================================










Do you think Elise (10) looks up to her older cousin, Madeleine?             




Little Evan just kept saying, "Cake?  Cake?"
Look at his eyes, just dancing, and I think he has his tongue out!



I cropped the picture of me and the girls, but I wanted you to see Pammie's feet.  She rarely wears shoes and she always has on toe rings and differing ankle bracelets!  She's such a hoot!!

9 comments:

  1. What a fun bunch of photos to see! I especially like the field of sunflowers. I've only seen one field like that in my entire life and it brought me so much pleasure that day. And your family is such a handsome bunch, every photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! So glad your daughter is speaking to you again and you can see all of your grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you had two really good days. I know you're happy when they're all together (except Mark). The grands are beautiful as are your daughters, Judy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time...love that field of sunflowers! Pretty scenic shots and lovely family ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family looks so healthy and wholesome; no extra pounds anywhere! I can imagine Karen and family hiking up Cadillac Mountain for the sunrise. Not like a lot of folks in this KOA in Bar Harbor. Oh! Too much ice cream and pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good looking group. Of all your girls, Pammie looks the most like you. The apple didn't fall far. Those sunflowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a sunflower farm once, I can't even remember where I saw it, but it was so beautiful!

    Such a nice family, you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you were able to have them all together. What a beautiful bunch of grandkids and daughters!

    ReplyDelete