title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Feel The Love

Today's high temperature was: 63
50 degrees this morning when I woke up
=============================
I CAN FEEL THE LOVE FROM ALL OF YOU!!!

Yes, Pammie knows my situation.  Hers is almost as dire--especially if Jen and Eric move and Pam is out of her "Nanny" job.  Pammie is the ONLY one who knows my situation.  I am visiting my sister one day this week and I will probably tell her.

It would be helpful for Pam and I to live together--we could pool our money and it would help her pay her taxes and household expenses, but...she loves to live alone--as do I--and I think it might come down to her at the brink of losing the farm before she'd consider it.  Plus, I would hate to saddle her with the job of having to care for me if I got sick or disabled.

We shall see--it may be in The Plan and we just don't know about it.  I have always trusted God to lead me along whatever way HE wants me to go, and HE has always put me right where I need to be, so...........
===========================
Melissa--I missed church last Sunday, so I am grateful for your words of encouragement.  In fact--they did more for me this morning, than ANY sermon, LOL.  Bless you my friend!  You lift me up!!!
==================================

This was just posted on FB.  Karen has earned her Master's Degree with a 4.0 GPA!!


Well, one more small assignment and my Master's will be finished. Big sigh!! Take a look at my webpage if you like.http://rivardk5.wix.com/mrsrivardportfolio
RIVARDK5.WIX.COM

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a 4.0 with her Master's Degree! You must be very proud. She must be very proud!

    I'm glad you trust The Plan. That gives you a lot of comfort, taking the burden off your shoulders so to speak. I can see the value of having a religion/church through your eyes. Although I do consider myself to be spiritual I don't believe in a higher power other than the combined goodness of mankind which, of course, some churches do call God.

    Karen's last name and mine are SO similar. What nationality is her husband? I'm going to guess French. I'll bet my family and her husband's origins are just one mountain range apart between Italy and France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so proud of Karen! What an accomplishment.

    I think our faith can bring us such comfort thru difficult times. We know that God has a plan, and so we can try to let go and let his plan play out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome for Karen - I know she's probably worked so hard! I'm very happy for her.

    Yes, Judy, HE has a plan and I know it will be a good one for you. I wish I could help you in some way, but praying I hope you know.

    You have a wonderful attitude, and the faith to see you through. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing accomplishment for Karen!! Happy for you both!!

    When I let go and trusted that the future would reveal the answer for me when the time was right, everything opened up to me. As long as I keep my head away from the what-ifs I am fine and each day is filled with little and big miracles. As I do, you have loving family and friends around you, and I'll be looking forward to things falling in to place for you.......hugs!

    ReplyDelete