title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Beautiful Weekend



We have had the most wonderful weather this spring and summer and this past weekend?  It was absolutely perfect.  Cool enough at night to sleep with windows open, cool in the morning--like 60 degrees cool, where I needed a long sleeved shirt and then up to around 75 in the afternoon.  Along with that were sunny skies and a lovely breeze.  It sure is my kind of weather!!!

I leaped out of bed this morning--the cats were pestering me to feed them.  I didn't look at my "what is today" flip-chart and scurried around--took a shower, cleaned up the kitchen, because, I wanted to be out of here by 9:30 to take my computer to the shop and stop at the post office.

It was only when I went back to get dressed that I looked at my flip-chart to learn--it was Sunday!  Sunday?  I thought yesterday was Sunday.


  I have been posting this picture under my status on Face Book, a lot lately.  I think it's just a phase I am going through, but.................I sure have been an idiot lately.


I took a selfie while I was saying, "DUH!"

By the way--those anonymous comments coming from the illegal aliens (because I certainly did not give them permission to enter my blog) don't show up in the comments form you see...but they do pop-up in my e-mail--to an annoying rate and amount.  I DO NOT want to put verification codes on here, as I hate them on other blogs because I can never see the numbers to get them right the first time.  I think I will just keep deleting them in my e-mail inbox and maybe they will go away.  

Or put up an electrified fence, surrounded by a moat filled with alligators---unless they were little kids and then, I'd have to take them all in--they are by far the cutest kids ever...and makes me sad at what they have had to go through.

Okay--so TOMORROW MORNING, WHICH IS MONDAY, I will be unplugging and taking my computer into the shop to have Windows 7 installed and my hard drive saved and the rest of it cleaned--physically dusted and electronically de-bugged or whatever they do.

You won't be hearing from me for a couple of days--ARRGH, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT MY FACE BOOK GAMES!!!!???, but I will be fine and see you back here soon.  

They told me soon--and I hope they mean it.    

5 comments:

  1. Oh, man, I will miss you. Hope you will be okay though the storms coming your way, We have a tornado touch-down, they think, on the south end of town. I live on the north end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you, too. Have a wonderful unplugged Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... back to the pen and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be missed, hope it doesn't take too long!

    We had wonderful weather here this weekend too. The best Fourth of July weather that I can remember. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand this. You have to get back online. I'm going into withdrawal.

    Your weather sounds wonderful. I think we'll break 100 degrees today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of those anonymous comments was here before I posted, then it disappeared. You must have deleted it. Somehow, you've gotten on their radar. That happened to me once with one specific post. They kept commenting on it every day and leaving a link. I finally removed the post. Weird. But I don't generally have too much of a problem.

    ReplyDelete