title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, January 3, 2015

1st Sunday of the New Year



It’s the 10th day of Christmas,
Ten guys out there leaping.
They’re wearing tight ballet tights,
YIKES! it’s all very creepy!

OR 
(Yikes!  You can see their pee pee)

whichever rhyme you prefer
=======================================

Just added so Sally could see what I mean:





5 comments:

  1. You are having entirely too much fun writing this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't see their "stuff", you must have a dirtier mind than me. LOL (kidding).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Miz. Sally, if you had been with me at the Nutcracker, sitting two rows back from the stage, you COULD see their "junk" and it's kind of embarrassing! I kept trying to concentrate on his face!!!

      Delete
  3. Eeek! Definitely not what I want to see!!

    ReplyDelete