title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Score Card

Because Luna Crone asked and my other new blog buddies.

My family Score Card.  LOL

My little sister and only sibling, born when  I was 13.
Susan Ellen


 Susan and her husband Chuck and (our) Ancestral Farm where they live--Farm settled on  in 1855. 


==============================================
My children:
Mark-14, Pamela-13, Karen 11- Jennifer 1
 2013-Mark, Pam, Jen, Me, Karen

Mark Templeton

and his "wife", live on the farm where I was born and grew up.  This farm 1/8th mile north of ancestral farm.  Mark is a disability retired GM machinist.  Cindy drives school bus

2016
====================

Pamela Ann
Works as night janitor at High School

Lives on my grand parents farm--1/2 mile east of Mark's farm

Where we moved in 1967 and raised the kids 


2016
===================
Karen Helene

Her children--Madeleine, Stephen, Marcus, Susanna, Helene
(youngest to oldest)

 2016
Karen & Mark and family
Stephen--Michigan State University-- medical school
Helene--married to Mike with Della--works in the same company as her Dad
Susanna--lives in Portland, OR, works for New Balance Shoes, travels around the US, running marathons and promoting New Balance
Karen and hubs Mark--married August 29, 1979
Karen teaches math at a Catholic high school
Mark works for government contractor--studying satellite photos--top secret
Madeleine--the ballerina, studying nursing at Eastern Michigan College and teaching ballet
Marcus--graduated University of Michigan--Nuclear Engineer, works for DTE, engaged to Morgan

2017-House with addition on left

Their eldest child Helene Mary and her Hubs Michael


and Della Helene


Karen's oldest son Marcus and his fiancee' Morgan
Wedding date--June 2, 2018 
===================
Jennifer Dorathy

Jennifer and Eric
Married in Boston, MA, September 23, 2000
Jennifer is a partner in a Corporate Law Office
Eric is a Prosthetics and Orthotics Engineer


Andrew, Alex, hubs Eric
Elise, Jen, Evan

Their home here.  Now they live in New Jersey

====================
How Della got her name.
My fathers mother--my precious Grandma
Helene Mary

My Mother
Dorathy Della

My Karen Helene

Her Helene Mary

Her Della Helene



Whew!  Are there any questions?



21 comments:

  1. Just one....

    Daughter, Pamela Ann, lives on your grand parents farm--1/2 mile east of Mark's farm. Pamela lives alone, on this farm?

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does. Much like me--married for 20+ years then divorced.

      Delete
  2. Love this, Judy. I pretty much knew but didn't know that Karen is a teacher! Great family you have. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She waited until Madeleine was a Senior, then Karen got her MBA and started teaching again. She used to teach when they were first married.

      Delete
  3. Yes, how long did it take you to do this post? What a lot of work! You have a lovely family, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me about 2 hours. Hunting up the photos was the hardest part. LOL

      Delete
  4. AWESOME! I love how you are letting us into your little world. Love love love the photos, the history, the genealogy ... and you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this! My (step) brother and have searched on ancestry.com for our ancestors and found our great great grandfather came from England. But when we began to search his dad's side we only got as far as his grandfather. Got his great grandfather's name but none of the searches could find anything on him. So disheartening. I say all this to tell you I think it's wonderful that you do the ancestral searches! It's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise, I used several search sites. If you e-mail me his name and date of birth/death, etc. I might be able to find him for you.

      Delete
  6. You look so much like you mother, Judy! And you've got a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful family, you do look like your mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely family. Thanks for showing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful to see you showing the family here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write about them so much, I thought I should put a face with a name.

      Delete
  10. Looks like a lovely family. Cherish them as I’m sure you do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel outta breath just reading this!! Lol!! Beautiful family!! You are blessed!! xo

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW I loved the first photo of you and your baby sis when you were young and seeing the rest of the family, the old homestead still going strong, etc. What a wonderful post! :)

    ReplyDelete