title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Monday, October 30, 2017

Genealogy


If any of you are interested, or know of anyone who would like their genealogy researched, please send me an e-mail with your mailing address and I will send a brochure, which explains all that will be compiled and included in your Family Tree.

I am running a special price, from now through the end of year.  $5.00 an hour, instead of the usual $7.00.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so hoping you'll get some orders, Judy. And, I can vouch for the time, effort and beautiful work you do. We treasure our books that you made for us. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some interest as I, too, am very pleased with the books you made for me.

    ReplyDelete