title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Snowed in and hurting..............

Della's first day at the baby sitters.  Not even 3 months old.  She looks like she is trying to figure it all out.  Poor baby!  At least her Mommy only has to work 3 days a week.

Those big eyes, her forehead and hairline look just like her Grandma, Karen.  Karen and I see it from her baby photos.  The rest of the family thinks she looks like her Daddy.  So we "pretend" when they are present, but.........Karen and I know.  LOL

Karen at 9 months old.  It's the eyes, isn't it?

I can't type too much today--it's a bad day for Arthritis.  Every joint in my fingers, hands, wrists and shoulders are swollen and achy.  Not just achy, but the knuckles in my hands and my wrists throb.  I can't take anti-inflammatories because I am on a blood thinner, so my only course is Tylenol X-tra Strength.  Tylenol has never helped with any pain, but....I gotta try something.

Good luck to me trying to crochet or cross stitch today.  ARGGH!!

13 comments:

  1. You're right, it's the eyes. Beautiful baby. Bless you today with all that arthritis. I also do not find Tylenol effective for that kind of pain. Does heat help? Arithritis is a very bad actor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the eyes!!!!!!!! :-))))

    I would say ICE. Not heat. Arthritis means there is already inflammation and swelling there. Don't want to heat it, and bring more there. Ice is a wonderful pain reliever. At least for me.

    I'm on Plavix and a full Aspirin a day, as blood thinners. Because I had 3 stents, a bunch of years ago. I can only take Tylenol too. And it doesn't "do" what Tylenol and Ibuprofen can do. I understand.

    My heart goes out to you.

    Lots of gentle hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kewpie Doll look--sort of surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful
    and
    Tylenol 8 hour arthritis for pain
    is the only thing that helps me now
    taking morning and evening

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is BEAUTIFUL! And yes ... the eyes for sure ... and the mouth!

    So sorry about your arthritis. Tylenol doesn't work for me either. Aleve does but it konks me out and I sleep. Boo on Arthur!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both beautiful babies.

    Sorry your arthritis is bothering you. Hope it's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww, so sorry judy, if you have to be snowed in, it's nice to have something to work on!!!

    dells is adorable but yes, she does look a bit puzzled. sad that mom can't be home with her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh OUCH, so sorry you have that awful pain in your hands. It seems the colder it is the sharper that pain is. I love the baby pics, and totally agree with you and Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you're in pain; hate that for you.

    Yes! It's the eyes and I believe I mentioned before Karen and PattI favor in the baby pic.
    ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry you're in pain; hate that for you.

    Yes! It's the eyes and I believe I mentioned before Karen and PattI favor in the baby pic.
    ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little Della is SO darling. She's her own little adorable self, and three months old already! Mercy. I am so sorry about your pain. I get a great deal of relief from Tylenol and I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't take it. Feel better soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete