title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wacky Day

Today, I am so very grateful for beautiful spring weather and a new crown.

I got rid of Feedjit--did you notice.  East Orange, New Jersey was driving me nutz!  You cannot convince me that IT was a real person--not with it being on several blogs--open at the EXACT SAME TIME.  On mine for 2 secs and on another's at 3 secs, and another's at 6 secs?  That is just impossible!  I cannot be on your blog and another's blog at the same time.  So--I removed it from my side-bar--such power I have.  I will either find another thingie like it or I will put it back on--later.

I had spring fever today!!  It just jumped up and grabbed me and I was smiling all day and totally twitterpated!  The snow is gone from part of my front garden and little Tulip noses are through the ground!!

I drove up to Howell and got my permanent crown glued on.  It is so pretty white--two of them right in a row.  One of these days, I am going to eat popcorn and just crunch the heck out of it--three crowns above these two bottom ones, so I have no fear of breaking a tooth!!!!!  I am practically royal!!  Actually, my teeth are probably the most expensive thing I own!  LOL

Reminds me of Fred.  He had all his teeth pulled and brand new dentures--6 months before he died.  At least he went to Heaven with a gorgeous set of chompers!!  Actually, the mortician asked me if I wanted the dentures.  I looked at him like he was nutz!  I continued to pay for them for 3 more years.  I should have taken them and tried to return them and see if I could have gotten part of the $$$ back? (You do know I have humour noir when it comes to funerals and that sort of thing, right?)

I stopped at the tire store and had them check the pressure and air up my tires. I told the kid, it was spring and time to get into some drag racing, so I needed to make sure the "rubber met the road." He looked at and said, "I wouldn't put it past ya." and he doesn't even know me--and realize that what I said is true. or was true. or still could be true, depending on my mood.


Then I stopped at Wally World to pick up some Diet Pepsi and got a bit astray. PEEPS--two boxes of the wonderfully sweet, marshmallow chicks. Do you know they make green Peeps? YUCK! It has to be yellow chicks and white rabbits--I am into realism! (No--I'm not!)


4:00--Came home, carried in the groceries and sat down--Dar walked in. Egads and little fish hooks!!


"Why are there bags of groceries all over. There is no place to sit," she said and then laughed her horsey, Three Stooges kind of laugh.


"I just got home. You wanna sit down, put away the groceries."


and she did! HAH


Well-she was on hyper-manic mode and just had to tell me that she has had an epiphany and, she doesn't want to be anywhere near her children, so....she is going to move to Arizona!!


"That's a great idea!" I said. "You will love living in a warm all year climate!"


She went on and told me how her plan is going to come to fruition and yak a yak a yak-----then Pearl walked in.


Pearl hasn't been able to walk down here for five months! I was so glad to see her. She sat and we both listened to Dar's Dissertation--I was hoping there wouldn't be questions later because I was having a hard time understanding, then finally she said, "Oh I just keep jumping from topic to topic!"


Pearl: "I noticed that. I wasn't quite able to keep up with you and I thought it is just because my brain is slow today."


Dar: "No--I'm just all excited today. Jesus told me last night what I'm supposed to do and, because He told me, I know it is what I am supposed to do."


"That's so great." I said.


Pearl: "What did the Lord tell you?"


Dar: "I'm selling the house and moving to Arizona--hopefully this coming fall!"


Pearl: "I thought your daughter owned the house."


Dar: "Her name is on the title, but I am seeing an attorney this week and we are going to figure out how to get her off it and....."


Pearl: "That is going to cost you a pretty penny."


Dar: "Not with my connections!"  

<Three Stooges nuck, nuck laugh.>

She finally left at 6:00.


Pearl: "Lordy! That woman--everything in life is all about her, isn't it?"


I nod.


Pearl: "When I came in, I almost turned around and left! She didn't even ask how I'd had been--nothing."


"She wasn't over here to inquire on anyone else's life. She wasn't here to converse. She was just here to tell me her news, so...I just basically sat here and listened."


Pearl and I had a nice chat and since I didn't have to put away my groceries (LOL), I wasn't in any hurry. At 7:00 I realized what time it was and that I hadn't eaten a thing all day.


Just about then it was starting to get dim outside, so Pearl toddled back home--using her walker so she can walk pretty good. I stood out in my driveway and watched until she got home, up her drive and into her house okay.


I had warmed up Goulash for supper--nom, nom.





9 comments:

  1. Judy, I wanted to comment on feedjit. My visits showed up as being from Sherman, TX. I am in Southwest AR. Also, you can be on more than one blog at a time. If I am on your blog and click on one of the blogs on your list, it will open and yours will still be open too. You can have lots of "tabs" open at the same time. Just thought I would let you know. Take Care, Margie in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margie, I never knew that! I guess I close one blog before I go to another one. THANK YOU SO MUCH--Feedjit is coming back on here, :-)

      Delete
  2. What a blessing if Dar would move! I noticed you were really encouraging that :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that Pearl is now able to get out, and visit! Yeah, Dar? She'll move to Arizona like I'll move to London. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez, if it better not be easy to get someone's name off the title of a house! Dar doesn't own it if her name isn't on it. She's a trip but I wouldn't having her barging in the way she does, with no respect for your time.

    Correct me if I'm wrong but if East Orange was just a bot you're taking down your Feedjit isn't going to stop it come coming. It just stops you seeing when it comes to your blog. As I said in an email, I was not seeing East Orange at the same time on all our friend's blog. I was seeing times from 2 to 20 minutes apart, not seconds. It's a mystery why we'd both be seeing different times but it doesn't bother me if it's a person, a bot or just malfunction of your Feedjit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, where I live you can see a lawyer free through the senior center. Do you suppose Dar has found a place that does the same thing?

      Delete
    2. She doesn't need to--she has, ah--"connections"

      Delete