title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's That Time Of Year

Today's high temperature was:  19 degrees
Feels like:  about 10 degrees
Mostly sunny
====================================

Nostalgia reigns supreme this time of year.  

We always sent photo Christmas cards over the years.  I found these this morning, in an envelope,  and decided to scan them into my computer.  Some years are missing--I know not why.


1957--we've only just begun
My high school sweetheart--he was so handsome.


1959-Mark was 20 months, Pam was 2 months

1960

1961- Mark was 3, Pam 2 and Karen-2 months

1962--five years married and 3 kids

1964

1966

1967--had just moved into my grandma's house

1968

1970


1971--Mark 14, Pam 13, Karen 11, Jennifer just 1


1974


1979--Pam and Allen just married

==================================================================
...and then it all fell apart








7 comments:

  1. wow how cool is that,,,,,, hhhmmmmmmmm got nuthin here,,,, keep warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, Judy. I can see what you did with all your time back then. I know all those little ones kept you busy. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't realized how big of an age spread there is between your oldest child and your youngest. What a lot of work and devotional it takes to raise a bunch of children into adulthood. One of my in-laws has sent photo cards every year for decades and now her children do the same. It's quite fun to keep those cards and track the changes over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many memories - thanks for sharing, Judy. You have a beautiful family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your share this morning. Beautiful family...Balisha

    ReplyDelete