title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Friday, March 7, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

Today's high temperature was:  35 degrees
Sunny and nice
==================================

As I mentioned on Face Book this morning,
it is difficult to find a picture of me 
when I was young.
Most of our pictures were painted on the
walls of the cave we lived in, along with hand prints
and pictures of beasts that roamed the plain below our dwelling.

This is one that was taken with a magical
machine that I was fascinated with.
Others said the machine would capture my soul,
but you know me--a risk taker.


7 comments:

  1. Still have that lovely smile. The dress and hair ribbons are so pretty. I sure wish I had some of the dresses from back in those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for the hair style your face doesn't look muck different. You were a pretty little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree- can completely see you :-) You are so cute! Have a good day - it's supposed to be almost 50! I'll believe it when I see it...

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet little girl! You always make me smile ~"pictures painted on the walls of the cave we lived in" ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, come on! You didn't live in a cave.
    But, what do you mean about the pictures painted on the walls of the cave?
    You know I'm inquisitive! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I think I saw your portrait last time I was checking out some hyrogliphics (oh my, how do you spell that?) in a cave!

    ReplyDelete