title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Friday, March 28, 2014

My Baby Sister's Birthday





A sure sign of spring



See that rise, behind the snow?
That is where Fred and I were going
to put a double-wide.
We would have had to use a row boat
just to get to the road!!


The water running across the road and.....


into their artificial pond on the other side




Lots of water, although, in every spring, there is
always water in this spot 


I stopped at Meijer on the way out and
got a small cake and a bunch of Tulips. 


8 Candles because 6 + 2 = 8
She is Social Security age now. 



 Chuck and I are singing to her



Not only are we 13 years apart,
but almost 13 inches, LOL
She is 5'2" 



I insisted and she didn't want to.
It has been a very long time since I
held my baby sister on my lap.
You can tell by the way she looks,
she isn't real comfortable with this. 

Then, on my way home, I stopped to visit Pammie--she got her permanent dentures today and was smiling to beat the band.

Nice day--lots of laughing

6 comments:

  1. When all that snow melts, I guess it has to go somewhere. Whew!
    It looks like you had a very nice day. Happy birthday to your sis and congrats to Pammie. I know she's very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day with your daughters.

    Your snow is nearly gone! Ours is still covering 80% of the landscape, but it's suppose to all go this weekend. I look outside and I can't see how that will be possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo's are great, Judy!

    I want a SISTER! You're very blessed to have Susan, and I don't think she looks uncomfortable at all. Precious picture.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice day for you and happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! I've been busy so I just saw today your request for my location, sorry! I live in Covington, Tennessee- about 40 miles north of Memphis. Lovely town, Not too small, just right. We have a beautiful town square that has been revitalized with antique shops, etc. Fun place to spend the day! LOVE you posts, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete