title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Spring Cleaning in Winter

11:00 a,m,




Address the problem!


Too much stuff!

Haul everything into the living room. 

Ponder what to do.
What if.... move all the book cases over to the other wall?


Enlist the aid of helpers.



 Measure twice, move once.



28 heavy albums must be moved
before the book case
 

All three in place--fit well.  Dusted and ready to be filled. 


Nice empty cubby hole.
What shall l put in there? 


5:00 p.m.

Collapse in chair. There's always tomorrow.


10 comments:

  1. I've sorta been doing the same thing today in my sewing room, and I am also tired! I didn't move but one piece of furniture, but did get some curtains hung. You've done good moving all that by yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did some of this yesterday.
    Moved a bookcase from garage
    and filled with about 90 books that belong to my son :)
    and a small trunk downstairs from storage area.
    Want to be done when Spring arrives
    as I am staying outside..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall with the three bookcases looks so much better now than it did before! Can't wait to see what you do with the cubby hole. Do you have a cat climbing stand? I can picture something like that there in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those three bookcases put together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so industrious, Judy. I'm exhausted just looking at what you've done.

    I don't know how I got behind on your blog, but I've left comments on the past two posts. They were great. I really do know how I got behind. It's happened before. H likes for me to read your blog to him, we enjoy it. So the past couple of nights he's been doing something else so I waited till he could read it with me. We love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great!

    The very best news? You lived to tell about it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy....
    What a great job for a snowy day.Bookcases look really nice where you have them now. Waiting on the cubby hole.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making the best of a snowy situation....looks great so far, Judy.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the bookcases together - much better! Can you put file cabinet or shelving unit in the cubby? It looks like a good place to put something that's in your way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the same thing in my office this weekend, and like you, I got about half way through the mess and told myself I can finish NEXT weekend.

    I like your bookcases all together. That little cubbie has many possibilities now.

    ReplyDelete