title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Weird. Weird. Just Plain Weird!

Sometimes Dar brings it on herself.  She is very quick with saying critical, biting things.  She is sarcastic.  I understand making sarcastic comments can get one in trouble--been there, done that!

I found out why Connie took the kids and left early.  One of the grand kids said, "I'm glad you haven't moved, Grandma."

Connie said, "Grandma can't sell this place and move.  My name is on the title."

Dar replied, "And one of these days, Grandma is going to give your mother some money and get her name off the title.  She needs money right now, more than she needs the title to this place."
=============================
I look around at families I know and I see why the people I know, act like they do.  There is an underlying problem from childhood--usually perpetrated by a parent.  It seems to come down from the generations before and continues.

Dar's mother was very cool to her, could be biting with words at times.  Because Dar's mother's mother was like that.  Dar is like that.  Three generations that I know off and Dar's children are like that.  4 generations.

Pearl's mother left when Pearl was 6 years old.  Left her with her Dad, who was quite critical of her.  

Pearl is very critical of her two daughter's, and they of her.  

I was there last evening and Pearl's daughter Marge came to visit.  They were at each other immediately.  Pearl telling Marge, "Why would you come by this late in the evening?"  Marge asking about them getting new faucets and Pearl had written down the figures on the un-printed edge of the newspaper and Marge saying, "Why didn't you write the estimate on a piece of paper where you could read it?"

Pearl said, "I can understand it, Smart Mouth."

Marge said, "Well explain it to me."

Pearl tried and couldn't figure it out or remember.

Marge said, "A lot of good those notes are gonna do you now."

I got up and left.  I could not stand the disrespect back and forth.

It's like a way of communication that has come down through the generations to the present people.  I wonder why Dar and Pearl don't stop it from continuing, because now I see it passing from their children onto the way the younger ones talk to their mothers.
==========================
So--I have been in the dumps for the last couple of weeks.  I don't know why.  There is no reason.

I YEARN for physical closeness.  I miss touching.  I just sat and cried the other day because my arms felt like they ached to hold a baby.  Any baby!  I just long to hold a little baby--a new born or up to 3 months old.

Right now, I so miss the physical touching of a man.  I long for a hug from a nice tall man.  When their arms just wrap around you and hold you, tightly to them.  The sound of their heart.  The way they smell.  I want to be enfolded in a nice, long hug.  

I want to hold a man's hand.  Just sit and talk while holding hands.  

Sometimes I look at John and wonder what it would be like to kiss him.  I miss kissing.  What a disaster that would be!  

I'd just like to go to sleep with a man, spooned behind me so I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, feel his arms around me and hear him breathing.

That's quite impossible because I don't know any man that would accommodate me without wondering what was up, wanting more or thinking I was interested in him.  I am NOT interested in HIM--I just long for a man--a tall man--any man.  

I need a paid man who will come to my house, sit with me and watch a football game, talk about the game, laugh, hug, cuddle, kiss and then stretch out on the bed and sleep.  One who does that as a profession and knows, nothing is meant by it.

And I need a baby.  Not for very long--just a couple of hours, so I could hold it and smell its baby smell, and let it fall asleep on my chest while we rock in my chair.
======================
I gotta get out of this mood!

I don't want to get stupid and kiss John and kidnap a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Local elderly woman kidnaps baby and baby's grandfather.  News at 11:00!





5 comments:

  1. On the news I saw a segment about a service that provides spooning and hugs...and nothing sexual. It seems your longings are not uncommon. Maybe it's my Italian heritage but my family are huggers so I get that whenever I see them as is the son-I-wish-I-had. But lately I've been having erotic dreams! I am missing in depth conversations---not the kind like you have Dar or Pearl that tax your brain and make you bite your tongue, but the man-woman kind of teasing talk.The underlying loneliness in my life comes out when I wake up and sometimes the first thought that pops into my head is, "I can't go on like this." We'll snap out of these moods were both in, we're strong and we will find peace again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you crack me up. I'm glad you realize that neither the man nor the baby would be a good long-term thing...lol. I know what you mean about the baby though, my BFF has just had a new grand-baby, and she lives in NC, so there won't be any baby holding in my near future either.
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, in essence (except for the baby holding) you're wanting a gigolo? Seriously? hahaha Sorry, Judy what you said just struck me that way as I know it isn't funny the way you're feeling. Maybe there's a "rent a hugger, kisser, snuggler" outfit somewhere? You're so precious and I hope you get out of the funk in very soon. I can tell you this; three kids here two days and nights in a row with a mom who is in a funk herself - well, it just ain't been much fun except when, like a few minutes ago, Ry came in room three times "Memaw are okay?" "Memaw, how are you doing?" "Memaw I'm thirsty" All in the name of "I don't want to go to sleep." LOL

    Love you, girl.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave up these thoughts long ago.
    My world at this time
    is the best.
    Please get over this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading your heartfelt post convicted my soul of how much I tend to take for granted, without intending or meaning to. I have been given so much. I have that tall man to hold me, and that precious grandbaby to hold. I have four loving children. I am so grateful and I do wish those things for you, Judy. May God answer your prayer, in unexpected ways. Until then I hope you'll realize that many people long for human contact, and you are able to give them that. Lots of little babies need holding. You should see our church nursery, haaaha. They're howling for loving arms. God bless xoxo

    ReplyDelete