title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Friday, September 4, 2015

Chrissy arrived at the camp ground (up by Byron), Thursday and spent the night there.

She arrived at my house 10:30 Friday morning.  She stopped and boarded Maisey the dog, on her way here.

We hugged and kissed and cried and repeated that for awhile.  Then we sat and talked as fast as we could--which is pretty fast.

She brought me a lovely gift(s).  Two plates, and you know how I love anything to do with the ocean!













Then we ran up the road to:




 To get a foot long Spicy Italian sub to share and came back to the house to eat our lunch in the cool.


It was a terrifically humid day, in the mid '80's.

Then, I watched my Soap, while she worked on the computer and  we hopped in her car again, at 2:00 and went here.





and we went to this department and she loaded up a cart (I am not kidding--loaded) with all sorts of yarns.
We came back home, she spread all the yarn out, took pictures of groups of it for the patterns she is going to design and I am going to test and make the product.

I will never finish all her projects in the rest of my lifetime!!!

I was exhausted. 

I mean--eyes going crossed and mind totally shut-down. 

Chris can't drive very well after dark, so she took off at 7:00, back up to the camp ground.

4 comments:

  1. Well, that will give you plenty to do during thole cold winter days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful why for you two to spend the day! The timing of her visit couldn't have come at a better time for you, to renew your spirit.

    ReplyDelete