title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Grateful

Lenten Gratitude
Today I am so grateful that I filled up my car with gas yesterday.
===========================

I had to run up to Wal-Mart today.  On my way, I passed the gas station where I got gas yesterday for $2.29 a gallon.  It was the same.

Forty minutes later, on my way back home, I glanced and noticed, gas was now $2.49 a gallon--same station.

Pearl got the surgeon's report on her uterine tumor that was removed.  Benign!!  I am grateful for that too.

6 comments:

  1. That's great news about Pearl! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear such good news, Judy. I know she must be relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about Pearl! Such a relief.
    Amazing how fast the gas prices change. Happy you filled up at the lower price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad about Pearl!

    That's crazy in regards to how quickly the gas prices change :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad about Pearl!

    That's crazy in regards to how quickly the gas prices change :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for lower gas prices, and thank God for Pearl's results.

    :)

    ReplyDelete