title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No April Fool's Around Here

Today's high temperature was: 55 degrees
A bit of rain, then sun, then clouds, ending with sun.
========================================

This morning at 9:00 a.m.  Jackie has a lot of snow.
Her grandson is going out to chop it up into smaller pieces


I have very little




There is no green anywhere!


By six o'clock this evening, my snow was all gone
Jackie's was looking less too 

That's all I did today. 

Watch the snow melt.

Similar to watching paint dry.




5 comments:

  1. Our snow still covers about 50-60% of everything but that's a big improvement. It's going to get colder again, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could see my grass. IT'S GREEN! I can't believe it. It was snowing last week and it's going to be almost 80 degrees today. This happens to us sometimes. We jump from winter straight into summer -- no spring. All the trees are blooming. It's crazy but pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so busy - haven't been online in a while, so catching up. Glad you are feeling better - and SUPER glad that spring may actually be here. I'm glad you could see your granddaughter dance - looks so lovely, and i bet you are so proud of her! Glad you have Pammie close and that you are able to spend time together. Love your stories of your friends. My BFF and I went to get her oil changed for our lunch hour today - always an adventure! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally beginning to see some green when I rake the leaves. Wish there was more grass but certainly not complaining.

    ReplyDelete