title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Not Much Today

Today's high temperature was: 8 degrees
Sunny all day
=================================


I looked out my bathroom window, when I first got up this
morning, 9:30, and saw this big hole in the snow.
That, my friends, is where a bunny rabbit has jumped into.


Then I looked up and could see where he came from--all
the holes showing where he had jumped into for a moment. 


I looked to my right and saw where he had rested--his
"sign" very apparent.
Either he is staying here at night, next to the house for
warmth, or he is the one who dug his way under
the house and caused the pipe to freeze.
I'd like to go out and place a carrot there, he must be very
hungry, but then again, I don't want him to take up residence
under my house.  
Maybe tomorrow, I will walk out there and see if there is
any sign he can still get under the house or, if he
just sleeps here at night.  If he just sleeps here, then a treat I will leave him.

...and that is all I did today.  

I did open up my front door--twice.  Once to throw the dirty kitty litter bag into the garbage can and secondly, to run out and get a package from the mail lady.  It was the on-sale, cheap baby quilts I had ordered from Herrschners--10.00 a piece and cute as can be (normally priced at 29.99)..

When I came back in the computer room, late this afternoon, I realized that I could not access my Internet AND my phone was dead.  I called Comcast central and talked to George (real name probably Raja) and he had me fixed up in no time.  He said that I need a new modem (free) because they only last about two years (mine will be two in March), so I will get that taken care of, whenever I can get through the snow drifts over to the Comcast store.  It's only about 5 miles north of here.
================================
This next picture is for Bella--something to help her with her Bushwhacked dreams!!




6 comments:

  1. Nice photo-shop job. LOL

    My rabbit didn't come to my feeder in three days. I was getting worried, then last night the tracks were in the snow and the corn was gone. Judging by your photos, we have more snow over here on this side of the state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha LOVE the photo!

    Stay warm; love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo for Bella, too funny!

    I get 'wildlife' under my deck, with the snow I can see them coming and going. I picture the rabbits in one corner and the opposum in another...having a stare down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I can't wait to show this to H. He's in the shower, but I'll show it to him as soon as he gets out. Ha!

    Poor little rabbit. Hope he isn't doing any damage. We used to have them every spring when we lived in MD. They hopped all over the back yard and chowed down on my hostas, Cute little buggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back....laptop keyboard failed. Have a temp until I can get a new laptop. GRRRR>
    Hope it has warmed up out there. Love the bunny tracks and hope he isn't the guilty party.
    3 degrees here this morning and we got 6" of snow yesterday on top of what we had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why, I didn't know George and Laura paid you a visit! LOL!

    ReplyDelete