title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Proves my point

I e-mailed my sister about how different my kids are.  This was her reply--something her son said on the drive home.


Adam said "they're like 2 separate worlds -Mark and Pam yelling about terrible Republicans - then Karen and Jen talking to you about house and family.  Are they related??"   I laughed.

6 comments:

  1. My two were as different as chalk and cheese. The only thing I could do was listen, because it they talked to their dad aboutbit--- he would eventually get mad and get them mad. My daughter was more liberal every year...now my son sees me to be drifting towards there! She's been gone nearly 20 years, and my son is 45.And we don't need to be arguing over anything....or I don't!!💗

    Hope you're doing okay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't argue anymore either. They are all old enough to do what they think is good for them. How do I know? Pam's decision might turn out perfectly, for her.

      Delete
  2. There are six of us and we are all so different from one another! And I am closest to my only sister even though she is as liberal as they come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't get it. My kids sat there and they all heard what I said, at the same time--when they were growing up. I don't know how my two oldest ones got to be so loud mouthed and Liberal. Of course, in high school, they were the wildest of the four, getting detention, skipping school, sneak smoking outside the school. Doing the Mari-Jane and the beer. They act like Swamp People!!! While Karen and Jennifer are very refined.

      Delete
  3. I only had one kid so I don't know about kids, but I have three siblings and we are all completely different. You'd never know we were raised under the same roof. H had one brother and they are very different, too. Are you and your sister similar?
    B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are--Raised 13 years apart and yet we are alike.

      Delete