title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, December 22, 2016

All of a sudden.....

because that's the way it always goes, my depression has lifted and I am smiling and happy.

It's always like that.  I can go to bed, content and happy and wake up the next morning in a depression that gets deeper as the days go by.  I come out of it just as quickly.  I have no reason why it happens like that, but...........glad it's gone.

Maybe it's because the sun is shining and it's 40 degrees today?  Maybe it's because I posted a Merry Christmas on FB to all my extra grand children--the ones I have met through my real grandkids, and I got really loving comments back from some of them.

Maybe it's because tomorrow at noon, we will meet at Karen's and have a good time.  Yes, my youngest and her family will be absent, but my original 3 will be there--the 3 of my youth and my son's cancer is not active, right now.  Right now!  Who knows what next year will bring, but right now--I am happy and grateful for that.

All five of Karen's kids will be there, plus my 2 month old great grand baby, and Pammie and sister Susan is even bringing her 3 grand children--my great nephew and nieces.

So--at this moment in time, and really, isn't that all we ever have?  I am happy.

10 comments:

  1. SO PLEASED
    AND UNDERSTAND
    ENJOY THESE DAYS
    SUN IS SHINING BRIGHTLY HERE BY THE WOODS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOUR DEPRESSION HAS LIFTED!!!!!

    And YES, I mean the CAPS!!!!!! :-)))))))))

    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! -happy sigh-

    Did I say I was happy??? -grin- Yes I am!!!!!

    Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also happy that you're feeling better; have a wonderful day tomorrow!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also happy that you're feeling better; have a wonderful day tomorrow!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also happy that you're feeling better; have a wonderful day tomorrow!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great get together tomorrow! Glad your mood have changed ... just in the nick of time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Judy. Have fun tomorrow! Glad your depression is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Judy. Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, Judy!
    I used to go from sad to happier, but the depression stays now, it seems. No happy days, I'm ashamed to say.
    It's been a long, unhealthy year for me, with fall after fall and a pulmonary embolism, and almost certainly a fractured hip...but none hardly matters now, since last Tuesday night. My son called and told us that our sweet 12-year-old grandson's tests had come back and he has Crohn's disease.(I feel actual nauseous writing that!) This is why he's had so many stomach problems, why he has not developed fòr a boy his age, why his bones look so frail and why he's so pale! Why hasn't his GP caught any of this!?
    It îs not terminal, but it is incurable...there will be many tests, many changes. Please pray for our David, Judy!

    ReplyDelete