title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gray--Sprinkley Day--Again!

I woke up at 8:15 feeling wonderful!!!  Not one tiny little palpitation in my throat all day.  I wasn't a bit tired-

Until...........

A two hour shopping trip to the Wal-Mart.  By the time my cart was full and heavy and I was moving toward the check-out lane, I remembered I had forgotten the CLR to clean my humidifier and shower head.  The CLR is located in the back of the store.

I felt like I was scuffing my feet along and my knees and legs were so shaky!!  Then, I had to load up the car, drive home and unload the car---8 trips to the car, up the porch steps, inside, back out and...repeat.  Lordy!!!  I collapsed into my recliner and so wanted to just kick back and catch a nap,  but...................had to get the stuff all put away.

I did stop and get 90# of bird seed--which still resides in the trunk of my car.

Then, I had to get all the trash together, get it into the garbage pail and out to the curb.  I pulled the garbage pail up close to the door and came back in to empty the den, bathroom, living room and kitchen waste baskets.  I toted it all out to the porch and...............the garbage can was sitting down by the street.  Apparently Merle came and took it out.  Thanks for nothing!!!!

Out to get the can and haul it back up on the porch, fill it up and haul it back out again.  GEEZ!!


10:00 and I am going to bed!  Tomorrow is another busy day. 


6 comments:

  1. You need to learn to pace yourself, woman! Besides, you just got out of the hospital and should be taking it easy for a while. Lots of times when I go to the store and wear myself out I'll only put away the perishable things and let the rest go until the next day. Who cares if it looks a little messy. If someone stops by, I'd tell them I just got home if I was worried about looking lazy or whatever. I don't always take the trash out every week either, if it's too cold or icy, because my can is never, ever even half full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatigue is A-fib's sidekick. You have to pace yourself. You can still do it all, you just can't do it all at the same time. Take care, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I'll just say what everyone else is saying....slow down and pace yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, don't overdo!

    I'm like Jean, sometimes I just put away the perishables and then come back in an hour or so and do the rest. I sometimes don't put out my trash every week either, it's never full, and my recycling bin only goes out about once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Difficult to pace yourself
    when you have always done
    and been busy.
    Right there with you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, Judy, since you've been sick perhaps you should use one of their scooters. I can't imagine being in W/M for two hours! I used a scooter a couple
    of times when the neuropathy kicked in.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete