title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Action Plan

So the doc comes in, after having looked at the reports I had left for him yesterday and said,  "I really appreciated these reports and suggestions.  I want you to keep recording your blood pressure for the next two weeks.  Three times a day, just as you have been doing."

"Okay."

"I have thought about this a lot.  It is going to be tricky to keep your blood pressure low and yet keep your pulse rate up."

So, he took me off two meds I have been on for years, put me on two new ones and double the Lasix.

We shall see, I go back in two weeks.  

I have tons of bottles of new meds and old meds, tried and stopped.  So if any of you want drugs, just let me know.  They won't make you high, but they will make you dizzy---if that floats your boat, LOL.

I no sooner got home and Wal-Mart called that my new prescriptions were ready, so back up I went.  Got some milk and English muffins.  Thankfully I had a Wal-Mart GC from my adopted daughter.  I was suppose to use it to buy myself a bouquet, but it paid for my prescriptions.

I now have $2.00 in my billfold, $10.50 in my checking account and $11.00 on my food card.  I should be good for the rest of the month.

Life sure can be interesting at times!

7 comments:

  1. Around here, the police stations will take your old prescriptions to keep them from getting into the Great Lakes and landfills.

    I'm glad you have a plan and a doctor who is listening to you. I have follows ups too due to my thyroid test being off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is a tricky situation. Kind of like straddling a fence and trying to keep on it. I truly hope the doctor can figure out what to do. Also, I am sure you are not the only person in the world who has this problem. Time for doc to get together with some colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercy, woman. You be careful taking then new ones until you see how they're going to affect you, please.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all these changes have the desired effect. Look after yourself and go straight back to the Docs if you start to feel unwell... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about you yesterday, praying for the best. I'm bummed he doubled the Lasix, because that's the one that makes you dizzy. I hope this eases out. I do feel really hopeful that these new meds will finely tune your blood pressure and heart beat. Goodness. I know your heart beats strong. I just wish it would pick up its pace!

    I'm glad you're going back in two weeks. Xoxo, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you have a good doctor who you can talk to, AND who listens to you. No wonder you've been on my mind so much recently. I've been off taking care of my mama who had a little incident similar to yours last weekend. Take care!! Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better. I always look forward to your posts. Miss you. Prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete