title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Evan.

Today's high temperature was: 75 degrees
Sunny and pleasant, once again.
Thank you, God.
===================================

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, EVAN



8 hours old


Baptisim-3 months old



A year ago 


The last time I saw him


<sigh>

7 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet face. How hard this must be for you, Judy. I hope it all resolves soon. I have a friend who is going through the same thing. It makes me wonder just how often this happens. Bella Rum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful child....my heart is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice pictures of you all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to my future great-grandson-in-law! He's so adorable.

    My heart hurts for you, Judy. Prayers that things will change much sooner than later.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is hard for you, I hope your daughter will reach out to you soon.

    He is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete