title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, August 1, 2019

I knew last night that grand daughter Helene's C-section was scheduled this morning at 10:15 and got notice and a photo at 10:43, but Karen made be vow secrecy and not post anything on FB.

I didn't hear another word.  I called my sister at 6:00, she hadn't heard anything either, so of course, all sorts of worries came into my head.  Was the baby all right?  Was Helene all right.

So I e-mailed Karen and told her we had to have some information.
====================
Harrison Curtis Klar--his middle name in honor of his great grandpa Rivard who died last year.  I have no idea who Harrison honors or what we are going to call him.  Harry?  Oh--I hope not!
8 # 3 oz, 21" long

Do you remember me telling you, big sister Della was born on her grandmother's birthday--my daughter Karen's and now--this one born on his Aunt and God Mother, Madeleine's 23rd birthday.

It appears one can schedule a C-section on a special day, if it is time for the birth.
=======================

Madeleine posted some photos on FB at 6:30, so I figured they were "public" and I wouldn't get into trouble for posting on my own page.  LOL
=======================







13 comments:

  1. Oh! So sweet. And Della dressed all up to meet little brother. Glad they're fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...beautiful. Congratulations!!! smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for all. Harrison is an old name; my grandmother had a brother with that name. And, yes I agree - no Harry. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet thing to welcome a new baby into the world. But the names young people are giving kids these days! Not liking very many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new great grand baby. The Rivard name jumped out at me. The principal at the school where I volunteer is Mike Rivard. I worked with him at Fresno High and now again at Columbia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to everyone! He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all! What a healthy-looking, strong, handsome boy. Della looks positively angelic and Helene looks serene. Madeleine looks very pleased with herself, haaaha! I love the baby's name but like you, I hope he's not called Harry. haahaa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet baby boy. and his sister is adorable..all dressed up.
    Congrats..

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats...he is adorable!! what's wrong with harry, i quite like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Judy, thanks so much for sharing this good news with us and showing us the baby. Babies surely bring out all the tenderness and gentleness in each of us. Peace.

    ReplyDelete