title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, August 13, 2019





4 generations.




Karen invited me down to their house Sunday to celebrate the August birthdays in their family.
Aug. 1:  Maddie's 24th and Harrison's real birth day.
Aug. 12:  My son-in-law Mark and new grand daughter Morgan (married to Marcus)
Aug. 16:  My new grandson Stefan (married to Maddie).
Aug. 21:  Helene and Mike's 3rd anniversary
Aug. 29:  Karen and Mark's 38th anniversary.

I gave Helene the blanket I had made.


 ...and Della's pillow, because she is a big sister now.



...and got to hold this little peanut for hours........



...and, not that I want to say "I told you so", but Maddie is 10 weeks pregnant.  A Honeymoon baby, expected March 1st, 2020.

7 comments:

  1. Families grow so quickly, don't that. Lovely gifts you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful time with family. I love that little baby and one day I will be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got invited over early to meet that little man! Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Judy, is that blanket an example of crocheting or knitting? It truly is lovely and will become, I'm sure, a keepsake. You all look so happy together. Thank you for sharing these smiles. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 4 generation photo - y'all are such a loving family, Judy. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you've got a 4-Generation picture!

    ReplyDelete