title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, August 17, 2019

My kids go up to Karen and Mark's cottage for a few days every August.
Jennifer is in town for a two week business conference, so they got to go this past week.
The cottage is near where their Dad lives so they got to visit him too.
I am so blessed that my kids love each other enough to want to spend time together.  I know so many families where siblings don't speak to each other for years and years.
I'm glad they lined up in chronological age order--a lesson I always nagged them about.  LOL


     Mark 61 and a half-Pam 60-Karen almost 58-Jennifer almost 48.

I don't care how old my children get, as a mother, when I look at them, I still see my little kids.

5 comments:

  1. What a great tradition, the cottage every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious photo! So glad they did this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful picture! I am so happy that your children are so close.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same, Judy; cannot understand when siblings don't get along.

    That's a great picture of your babies. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a great picture judy...and i know exactly how you feel!!!

    ReplyDelete