title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Beautiful Day.

A cold, gray, rainy day.

A day of nothingness.
No phone calls.
No e-mails.
No visitors.
No crises.

I worked on printing out my genealogy book.
I crocheted for hours.
I bagged up the first batch of spaghetti sauce and froze it.

It was a lovely day!
=====================

The blanket patterns Chris designed and I tested are up for sale, LIVE on Ravelry!!!!!
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/mile-a-minute-blankets/patterns


I might add that the Twin XL is the exact size needed for beds in college dorm rooms!  You have a kid in college?  You could use the school colors.   Choose the two main colors and use a complimentary one for the lattice joining strip.  This is a quick and easy crochet pattern.  One strip at a time.  You can carry it along and work on it while waiting for an appointment, riding in the car--whenever.

You can also get the pattern book with all sizes in it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't image making a bedspread like that. It's really beautiful and I can see it in school colors. Kids would love it.

    Love your little poem above. I think you meant it as a poem but that's the way I see it. Glad you had a good day. I'm off to run errands today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I don't knit, but I looked at the patterns and they are very pretty. I hope you and Chris sell lots of them. And I too love a cold, rainy "nesting" day, warm and cozy in the domicile. That's my favorite part of fall and winter. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a day wrapped in warmth that you made yourself. Is there any better lesson to learn?

    I hope lots of moms or aunts pick up their crochet needle and cover someone's bed with love and sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete