title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It's Complicated

Bad day--heavy, really heavy, bad stuff going on that I can't write about.  Oh--I'd like too, but it is a confidential thing.  Someday, I will be able to lay it out here.

I went down to Pearl's to talk with her about it and fixed her computer while I was there.  I knew how Pearl would react.  Just listen and NOT give advice or try and fix it--just what I needed.

Later, up to Wal-Mart to get some cat food, as they were completely out and they kept looking at me like they might attack and take out a bite of meat.

When I got home, I couldn't take a chance on Dear Dar bothering me, so I put a sign on my door, "No Company, Please", and I took a nap.

John and Maisey stopped in for a Porch Chat for an hour.  It was nice until the skitters tried to carry us away.

Fire Flies drive Maisey crazy.   She's scared of them.

The bad/heavy stuff hasn't/won't go away for a long time, but I feel better tonight.

It is all in God's hands!

9 comments:

  1. Gosh, as long as the bad, scary stuff doesn't involve your heath, I guess we can wait until you're ready to share. Take care. Whatever it is, it will work itself out in time.

    That's funny about Maisey being afraid of fire flies. I've never known a dog who was. They've sure been thick around here this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I hope it sorts itself out for you ...or your family / friends...whatever it is.

    Meanwhile you gave me a nice chuckle when I read the headless comment on my blog this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything turns out well.

    I had a firefly in my bedroom the other night, Emma was fascinated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, you have me worried. Will pray for a good outcome. :(

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate hearing about bad stuff happening to good people.
    Hope it all works out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will hope for things to turn around, its good you had someone you could confide in.

    i keep some bad stuff inside, from long ago....but sometimes i want the world to know...but i rarely talk about it!!! sending you a hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pulling for you, Judy. Sending you a hug, too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm worried too! God be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, I am so sorry. Whatever it is, I hope it works out okay. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete