title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Do You See What I See?



I took this photo yesterday, as a storm was coming in.




After I uploaded it and looked at it a second time, I could see an eye--complete with brow, lid, iris and pupil.




Can you see it?  Once you do, you can't NOT see it.



8 comments:

  1. I see it... God is amazing. He's letting us know He is still there, no matter the turmoil that is stirring down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see it. Maybe a fish?

    Boy, did that storm get dark! I had to turn on the lights and I never have to do that in the day time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I see another eye and a weird looking crooked mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I see another eye and a weird looking crooked mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh i saw it right away. what a great image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on a different computer and saw the eye right way, without seeing the comments first to give me a clue of what to look for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Looks like Auntie Em better head for the cellar.

    ReplyDelete