title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hump Day

What did I do today?

Nary a thing.  

I also did not do any "humping" on Hump Day.  I'm sure you are all glad you don't have to read about that!!!

80 degrees and so humid yesterday, I stayed inside all morning with the A/C on.

This morning, 54 degrees and gray.  I stayed inside all morning with the furnace on.

Rainy tomorrow.

We are having the strangest summer ever, here in the Mitten.  I feel kind of sorry for people with backyard pools (well, not really, just trying to be nice), as it's been too cool to use them and here it is--nearly mid July when it is usually pretty hot and sunny.

Weird.  Can't say as it bothers me a whit because I do prefer cool weather!!  

I saw John walk by early this morning and although Maisey the Dog stopped at the end of my parking pad, I didn't go out.  I had just got out of the shower and was still in my thin nightie.

Dar came over this evening and she was so calm and quiet, I could hardly hear her when she talked.  She actually asked me several questions and then, sat and listened to my responses.  I wondered if she was on a new tranquilizer.  Nope.  She started taking Melatonin at night, is sleeping well and "it seems to keep me relaxed all day."

This is good!

Oh yes--I did vacuum today and fill bird feeders and went up to Subway to get my supper.

I am the laziest person I know!!!

2 comments:

  1. This side of the state has been cool this summer, too. I am in a sweater most of the time.

    I had a productive day so if we average out our days, the two of us are doing great. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had so much rain this summer. The yard is gorgeous and it's usually struggling this time of year. Of course, most of our new yard is weeds. :(

    ReplyDelete