title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, April 23, 2015

What?

My blood pressure is down, but the new meds are making me wonder--who am I and where am I?

Such a disoriented feeling in my head.  I stagger when I walk.  

I get up take my blood pressure, take my meds and go back to bed for an hour.

I get up, take my blood pressure, eat, watch my soap and take a nap for an hour.

I wake up, take my blood pressure, stare out the window, eat, watch TV, take my meds, go to bed.

BUT--my blood pressure IS down.

9 comments:

  1. Well, that's good EXCEPT for staggering and sleeping so much. Is it too low now? I worry about you 'cause I love you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this keeps up over the weekend you might not want to wait the whole two weeks to go back to the doctor. Or at least call on Monday to report your reactions. Hopefully, your body is just getting used to the new meds and you wouldn't be so tired out and staggering. That's not a good side effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you empathy.....in the same boat 4 months ago, as you know. Finally they decided that I was to take one BP med in the am and one at night. That took away the exhaustion and staggering. Much better. May it all work out for you. Love to you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jean - call today! Just to be sure you shouldn't be staggering the dosage night/day.
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, you should call them today and let them know your reactions to the meds/dosage. Take Care. Margie in AR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it takes a few weeks for your body to adjust to a new medication and the side effects should subside. However, it wouldn't hurt to let them know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, I am still here and reading. I have not abandoned ship. I couldn't comment on my tablet yesterday for some reason. I can't wait to get a new computer. I hope you're feeling better by now. I don't like to hear that you're staggering. Be careful. No falls. You don't need to break anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm.. I hope that you are starting to feel a bit better. If not GO BACK TO THE DOC!! Sending lots of love, Jx

    ReplyDelete