title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Done

It took me 4 days to get all the decorating done.  A big job for something no one will see, except me.  Is it worth it?  Of course it is--because--it is for me!  It is the only holiday I decorate for.  It is my favorite holiday.  I need shiny and bright at this time of the dark winter.  So--it's worth it.
====================



====================
Just heard of a new on-line dating site.  FarmersOnly.com.   I wish they'd been around 30 years ago when I was hunting for a new husband that wanted to turn my farm into a productive venture.




9 comments:

  1. It is lovely and should make you happy just looking at the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful!

    I've heard about the farmers only site a year or two and it makes perfect sense. Some people aren't cut out for that life style and best to know from the get-go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty. Vickie Okc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks nice, Judy! I am struggling to decorate this year. I have both the trees up, lights only on one of them and no ornaments. I also decorated the two fireplace mantles but that's probably about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree is gorgeous. I love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree looks great. Normally we wait until the last Friday of term (the 19th this year) to put up the tree. Can't help feeling that I'm missing half the festive season! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, that tree is gorgeous. You will enjoy all your decorations, and that's what counts.

    ReplyDelete