title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I'm Ready!

Fifties today and misty. I don't care.  I ran around outside without my coat on--much fun.

 24 quarts of spaghetti sauce, in their bags, with their gift tags, ready to go in the transport cooler tomorrow morning.    Pammie has her 4 quarts as does Eric.  At least I don't have to transport theirs :-)

My famous taco dip--have to take this every year.
It is delish!

 ...and the chips to "scoop" it up with

Jennifer and the kid's gifts 


How long has it been since you laid under your Christmas tree and looked up through the branches?  Did you do this as a kid?  

Have you ever made love, on the floor, next to the Christmas tree--not a single light on in the house, except those from the tree? :-)













...and last but certainly not least:


































...and to all a Good Night.  Love-----

10 comments:

  1. Your tree is so beautiful!

    I can feel your excitement coming through my monitor. The next 48 hours are going to be so great for you. I can't wait to hear all about the party.

    But I don't understand how you can live in MI and not wear a coat! I would wear one in the house if I could. I'm always cold and often wear knit gloves with the fingers cut off and gaiters as well. And knit scarves and hats whenever I go out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but sounds fun! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you've got me wanting to wake H and take him downstairs under the Christmas tree.

    I know you're excited. I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to hear the details. This has been a long time coming.

    Take care, Judy, and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll have wait until my mother in law goes home! Have a lovely Christmas. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Judy. Isn't it amazing what God does? Even our grandest imagination falls short. I love your pictures looking up at the Christmas tree branches. Yummy image, making love next to the Christmas tree, with only its lights on. Do you think I dare put this on my bucket list!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!! May your day with your family be blessed beyond your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Judy. Margie in Arkansas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Judy! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you, Judy.

    Have a blessed time with your family tonight.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete