title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hugs--Kisses and Love

Today's high temperature was:  71 degrees
Today's humidity was:  42%
Sunny--then the cold front came through--58 degrees now.  Br-rr.
=======================================

More pix of Madeleine's band friends:

Maddie & Drew--both horn players
He is President of the Senior Class
They dated a couple of times last year
He is also a singer
Very nice kid.


My favorite--Matthew
He attended West Point this summer
Head Drum Major for the 240+ band

Matt does this when the band comes out for pre-game
They say, he will be drum major at 
Michigan State U, next year.  I wouldn't doubt it.
THIS is the one I want her to date. :-)

Maddie and her other horn buddy, Brian Tang
Wonderful kid--I call him Ting Tang--Walla Walla Bing Bang
He has a HUGE crush on her, but she doesn't realize it.

I was talking about Maddie today.  This girl is so pretty and so talented and when she dances in her ballerina performances, her teacher says, "The look on her face....she is transported to another world!"  That is true.  She is so unpretentious--she doesn't realize how pretty or talented she is.  So down to earth.
==========================================

I had a wondrous visit this morning.  I got an e-mail message from Maddie's older sister Susanna--my grand daughter who got married exactly one year ago.  She and her hubby had flown home (from Oregon) for her to be in a girl friends wedding.  They wanted to stop in for a quick visit.  OHMYGOSH!!!


These two are the ones who stopped in.
The "runners".



Here they are with Maddie when she stayed in Portland with them this last July.

I started squealing when they pulled into the driveway, Susie jumped out and run up the steps to me, hugged me and we rocked back and forth, making those, "hm-hm-hmm" sounds.  Derek was close behind her and he joined in the group hug--then we had separate hugs and kisses.

We sat out on the porch and talked because, Derek has a terrible, in the hospital ER, kind of allergy to cats!!  After awhile, Susie and I came in to get her quilt and so she could see the cats--she so loves cats!!!!

Then they had to leave to get down to Birmingham (near Detroit) to get ready for her girl friends bridal shower and pre-wedding stuff.  They will be back for Christmas, though, so.................

"I love you so much, Gramma," she said, when she hugged and kissed me good-bye--twice!!!

:I love you too, Sweetheart," said Gramma as she hugged her again.

NOW--that's the way a grand child is suppose to be toward their Gramma!!!!!

I cried for a half hour after they left--just all that love over flowing my soul and seeping out of my eyes, I guess.
==================================

Then I went down to Pearl's to help her figure out how to get into Face Book so she could play the games she likes.  She needs a new video card really badly!!  It is hard to play and enjoy a game when the monitor screen is all distorted in color and picture.  Sigh!  That makes her even more frustrated, but she will not get it fixed!!!  No matter how much I tell her that it is a simple fix--at least for a video card--she won't get it done.

==================================

Before I put the garbage out last night, I took everything out of the one garbage pail (YUCKY) and put it into the other one--just to make sure my moccasins weren't in there.  Nope!  this whole shoe thingie has gone from being weird to being just plain idiotic.  They are no where on this property!  The only way they got out of here was, someone opened the door, reached in and took them.  Plain and simple as that.  Why--that's another question that will never be answered.  I had a $20 dollar bill laying on the little table behind the door.  Apparently they didn't open the door far enough to see it?  I have not one clue.
==========================
Tomorrow afternoon, I go to the chirocracker again.  The muscles that run along the top of my shoulders, and the base of my neck are still very sore.  My back feels great, but I am having a lot of cramping in my calves.  I imagine tomorrow, I will once again, get the rack, the gun and the electric shock.  It's all good.



4 comments:

  1. Judy, our grandchildren give us so much love.
    Yours are beautiful and I think mine are also.
    Thank you for your caring comment this early morning. All is well just have to move a little slower and try to not do like I did
    25 years ago. Be happy when some of the pain goes away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughters are beautiful inside and out. What a joy. Good luck at the chiro office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely granddaughters! So glad you had such a surprise and happy visit. You had me teared up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girls! I miss my grandma so much - so happy your girls still get to see you, and know that you love them! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete