title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Don't Yell At Me!!

I know.  I know.

Five days since I've posted a thing!

I have been sooooooooooo busy.

It's been too hot and humid to think!

How did I spend my Holiday weekend?  I went out on Friday, came home, parked the car and didn't move it until yesterday.  I wouldn't have gone out then, but I had prescriptions ready at the Walmart.

Today, the humidity broke and it was a lovely day.  I hate being closed up in the house.  It's as bad as being closed up in winter, except the A/C is running, instead of the furnace.  Today, doors and windows open and some much needed rain.

I drained the water heater today.  I made my last trip to the garden center to buy 6 Wave Petunia plants at half price.  My sister and Chuck stopped in with some of my inheritance $$$ for me.

I did laundry.
I planted the last of my planters.
I stopped to drop off some books at the Salvation Army.
I stopped in to visit Pearl.
I saw Dar on the street and chatted with her.  Just enough to find out she was very angry that she went to her cousins/Dad/brother and sisters lunch meeting and found out it was a surprise party for her Dad and no one told her.  His birthday is June 14th and how DARE THEY ALL COME TO THE LUNCHEON AND NOT TELL ME IT WAS A SURPRISE FOR HIM!!!
John stopped by twice today.
Jackie is doing better.
The Wiccan neighbor came over to ask me what to do with her non-blooming Wisteria.  I wanted to tell her to just hug it and pray to the tree Goddess, but I didn't.
I went to the print shop to get my one clients book bound and ready to mail to her.
I cleaned up the house.

That was just today.  Catch up for the many hours I spent deep in the middle ages (genealogy style) over the weekend.

Life is good.  I feel great.  Now it's June and I have a lot of appointments to make and then follow through on keeping them.  Dentist.  Doctor.  Get my license renewed--this year at the DMV!

She seemed hot and tired and ready for a nap.



This could be Chip or Dale.  I don't know which one, but he's a cutie patootie.


Miss Maggie just sitting on her bottom, with paws up on the sill watching the activities 


Mrs. Robin tending to her young. 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, this humidity is crazy and makes everything uncomfortable! I also hate having the house closed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your post. I figured you were caught up in research but it's good to know for sure that's what has been keeping you off line. At our ages, other things come to mind other than a busy life.

    Well, I'm off to have fun today on a day trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little Chip or Dale!
    Can't imagine no one told her about the luncheon!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, they did tell her about the luncheon. The cousins/siblings etc. get together for lunch every 3 months. She was angry because her SIL didn't tell her it was a surprise get together for Dar's dad. He goes to all the luncheons, but apparently this time, more family came in for the event because his 95th birthday is on June 14th. She was angry because if SHE had known, SHE would have taken him in HER car and, SHE would have sat next to him and SHE......................

      Delete
    2. Ya, so she could get the "credit" for giving him something special for his birthday.

      Delete
  4. It's easy to tell Chip from Dale. Chip has a chocolate chip nose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE to catch my little squirrels doing that! Sprawled out taking a sort of rest or nap; too cute. Great capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to be busy and productive. It keeps you young. Your squirrels are adorable. I love squirrels. They never bother me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete