title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Yawn

For some reason, I had a rough night last night.  At least I think I did.  I slept well, but groggy all day today.  

This morning, ran up to the doc's office to get blood work done for my visit to him on Thursday.

Came home, ate a snack, sat down and fell asleep for two hours in my chair.  Rarely, if ever do I do that.
============================
If one bloom is pretty, how about 3?  And two more buds to open.


7 comments:

  1. Your Iris
    is beautiful..
    Pleased with my choice on tooth
    can stand more medical bills
    and you do not see this jaw tooth..
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good timing for the bloodwork. If something is off, I hope it gets nipped in the bud. Some days the slump visits - no way around it. Maybe like Dar, it'll be here, then gone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Iris. Hope you're feeling better soon. I'll be this up and down weather we're having in MI has something to do with it. It didn't get above 62 hear today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those iris are gorgeous. They're so different from our wild ones, but I like them both. You do seem to have a green thumb -- or a green hand, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the iris are gorgeous, 2 beautifully blended colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are GORGEOUS! What a thrill to see them return.

    The moon affects your sleep. Good thing we are not employed anymore! Although I was busy from 9am until 8pm. Busy in the morning tomorrow ... then taking the rest of the day off!

    Maybe they took too much blood!!!

    ReplyDelete