title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Curtains

I got my new curtains via UPS today and I love them!!!

But I don't love them entirely closed because I can't see outside

and I don't love them just hanging on each side. because I can see too much outside
 Plus, see the blinds and all the hardware that shows at the top?


So I pinned them together at the top and draped them back

and I will be getting a valance to cover up the hardware at the top.

9 comments:

  1. Aren't you a clever clogs? I got plain white sheers for my wide front window, floor to ceiling, and I love the just-right amount of see-through. Plus, like yours, they make the room look cool and fresh. Very nice touch. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those curtains. They would look good in my house. I bet they look good with your couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the new curtains!

    Just add some sheers. Don't tie them back or together at the top. Join the new millennium!!

    Or. Do it your way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't understand . I don't want my windows covered by curtains. i HAVE to see out, at least the bottom window. So I pin them together and drape them--to cover up part of the upper window pane. AW, there has not been much I have liked about the new millennium. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, these are enchanting! What a nice fresh look you have made. I'm all for the valances to hide those gaps above windows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you like them, Judy. They really look "at home", so pretty. And, I don't blame you about the valance; hey we're entitled to have what we like. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love, love, love them!!! i like picture #1, that's how i would keep them and don't you just adore ordering stuff on-line???

    i skimmed your other posts and read you were knitting, i have been wondering how that is going??

    ReplyDelete