title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy

Today, I am grateful that Tulip noses are poking through the cold, damp soil where some snow has melted.
Yes, Virginia, there will be spring!


Okay--I want to apologize for that last post when the words were banded with White.  I tried everything to go back and change it, but I guess I don't have enough knowledge to figure it out.  I did manage to get Feedjit back on my side-bar, although it took me five times.  Wasn't I just bragging the other day about my computer expertise?  PRIDE GOETH BEFORE THE FALL!!
===================================
Very quiet today.  I have spent an inordinate time watching the Big Ten Basketball Tournament on TV.  Crocheting slippers and puttzing around.

A photo of my "healthy" lunch:


I saw healthy because I had meat, grain, dairy and veggies.  HAH!!  I do love Summer Sausage, cheese and cracker sandwiches.


TBT:  My wonderful parents by marriage, Paul and Arlene Miller and my kids


.  

8 comments:

  1. Processed cheese and summer sausage wouldn't pass for healthy with the dietitian that teaches cooking down at the senior center, but your lunch sure looked good to me. I don't think those crackers are whole grain, either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--I was joking. I do love that combination at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lunch is my kind of lunch, healthy be damned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 'healthy' lunch is what I eat while watching a football game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks delicious, and I'm so jealous you are watching Big10 basketball - another great day of games today! I love march madness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love basketball but haven't been watching this year.

    Yes, I like your lunch also. I don't think we've ever had summer sausage though; it really looks good.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be still my heart. Tulips?!?
    Nice picture of your kids and your Dad. Is the woman here the one who kept the money he meant for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No--these are my in-laws. Wonderful people.
      That woman was my step-mother and you won't find her picture in this blog.

      Delete