title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Sunday, March 22, 2015

...And The Beat Goes On....



and I wish I had a very large stick to beat my neighbor!

Dar came over, rattling my locked front door.

I opened it---

"Why do you have your door locked?"

"Because it's after 8:00 and it's night time!"

"Well, I'll only stay a minute, I just wanted to dump something on you."
=================================
Sally--I am nearly six feet tall so I don't need to stand on a kitchen chair, or anything for that matter, to put together my hanging lamp.  Thanks for worrying though.  Love you---





7 comments:

  1. What would Dar do it you ever told her, "This isn't a good time. Call me tomorrow."

    Have a good Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good - you had me worried! Love you more! :)

    Jean R - Dar? Oh, she'd get in somehow! It's all about her, remember? Oh, okay I'm probably going to H*LL for saying that. LOL

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the lampshade.....I take it that was latex paint? Nice photo of you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great day - and GO Spartans!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how nicely the lampshade turned out, I never would have thought to do that!

    ReplyDelete