title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's The Simple Things


I think, if we think about it, it's the simplest things in this life that have meant the most to us.  At least I am finding that out.

Today, I am so grateful that while my brother-in-law was at Lowe's shopping for whatever, he dropped my sister off here and she and I had an hour to chat and laugh and giggle, and catch up.

Simple?  Yes--and it just made my whole weekend!

Then Pammie called.  We also laughed and joshed each other back and forth.  She and I are so alike!

Simple?  Yes--and it just made my day!  

5 comments:

  1. A good visit with someone I've known and liked most of my life would be high on my list of things I treasure, too. So glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right, Judy. There's nothing like spending time with someone you love. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is just the simple things! I always try to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love simple! Glad you had such a nice day, Judy.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, After reading Jean's post about comments, I decided I should comment to you as well. Found your blog from Jean's awhile back. Read it everyday and am always disappointed when I click and there's not a new one. Remember when you posted about the Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys! Well, I loved that so much I printed out a sign and taped it to my car's glove compartment! You'd be amazed at how many people know about you due to that being in my car. But it helps me a lot since I'm a "take-care of the world' kind of person. Even with my kids...I think, Ok, maybe they are my monkey's but I'm not in charge of their circus. So thanks and keep on posting. Stay warm! Alice from Texas

    ReplyDelete