title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What a beautiful day...

I love this photo my sister sent me.

Her husband Chuck and their new cat Abbey, checking the weather.



==================
I worked outside again today.  Inch-by-inch, I will get it done before the first snow flies!

I also got my last two genealogy books ready for the mail-lady to pick-up tomorrow.  That was 6 books from one genealogy.  Some with both sides of the family, one with only one side.  If was fun!

I also ran up to Tractor-Supply, I imagine you have no clue what that is.  Think store with all sorts of feed for cows/horses/rabbits/pets of any kind/bird seed/horse tackle and garden/farming equipment.

I got a big bag of bird seed, some black oily sunflower seeds, two bags of peanuts, and shelled corn with whole peanuts and nuts.  

Some for the birds and some for my squirrel feeder--as the squirrels are already coming in and knocking on the front door, wondering when their feeder was going up.

Took down the Humming bird feeders and washed them up good.
==================
Dar came over, just as Jeopardy was starting, and needed 19 medical reports scanned and printed out.  She couldn't get her fancy scanner/copier/printer/fax machine to work.  One hour later..............ARGGH!!!

She no more than got back home and John and his dawg stopped in.  He went on with a 35 minute rant about his volunteer job at the elementary school.
====================
So, here it is. Nearly 10:00 and I haven't gotten to sit and relax and watch any TV tonight.

I think I will play a couple of FB games and then go to bed.  Tomorrow promises to be a 70 degree day and I am going to finish up my yard work. 

Tomorrow, I will show you photos of my "room divider" idea.  It is coming along nicely.


12 comments:

  1. Tomorrow I'll be back in the yard also. Finished up the front today. I had no idea until I came back from Britt's how much "stuff" had fallen out of the trees. But, thank the Good Lord, no limbs on the house.

    Looking forward to seeing your room divider. I know it will be A+ :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for posting! I don't think you should even answer the door when your show is on. They know better!!

    Sounds like a busy ant preparing for winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sister's rug!

    I hope you charge Dar for using your paper and printer ink! If she went to the copy center they wouldn't give copies out for free. And she has you do a lot of copying for her.

    I can't wait to see your room divider ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your room divider!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been working outside a little too, chuck has been helping. we have so much to do, then chuck will plant the bulbs!! i brought in my hummingbird feeders as well.

    what to say about dar...you are a popular girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your room divider!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of your BIL and the cat! Also love the wall hanging she has up there! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ARE a busy beaver. More lucky recipients of your genealogy work. Hah! Is there a waiting list yet? :-D

    I also love this photo of man and best friend. Oh! I don't mean your sister's not his best friend. Nothing like a furry purr, though, in my book.

    I'm glad the ceiling is holding the weight of the glass orbs. Pictures, Judy. Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "squirrels are already coming in and knocking on the front door" made me laugh out loud. :)

    If my waist was as small as Chuck's, I'd tuck my shirt in, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I buy my sunflower bird seed at Tractor Supply - also.
    It is on my list to buy. Have them put in car and when
    someone strong is visiting they put the 40 lb bag in the
    garage. Last year I dragged it out - but not trying now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got some big sassy squirrels up there. I cannot bear to take down my hummer feeders. And I would not have the slightest idea what to do in a Tractor Supply. Go Judy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete