title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Monday, March 14, 2016

Hm-mm

Trying to think of something profound or interesting to post.

I got nuttin' Honey!

Still going to the Chiropractor twice a week for my back pain.

John and Maizey stop in every day.  Tonight, Maizey got too close to my cat Maggie and Maggie whopped her a good one on the nose.

Oh--and my Spartans won the Big 10 Tournament.
================
I'll try to have a more exciting week so that I have something to post about.

Sigh

7 comments:

  1. I'm just glad to see your posts, even if it's just a few lines. I worry about you when you stay away too long.

    That's funny about Maggie. I'll bet that surprised Maizey.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuttin exciting is better than nuttin at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be Dar hasn't come visiting lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uneventful, sometimes, that's best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome in my heart without your even trying. That's the gift of welcome you've spread to me.

    ReplyDelete