title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Saturday--Madeleine's wedding.  It was all done in Latin, so I didn't understand much of it.  Very sedate--no kiss at the end.  The bridegroom comes from a family of 7 brothers--1st generation German immigrants.



My Jersey Boy Andrew

Grand Parents:
Gary Miller (my ex), his wife Diane, me, Karen, Madeleine & Stefan, Mark and his mother Elaine

The Rivard Family
I now have 10 grand children
1 great grand girl and a great grand son coming late July
Della, Helene & Mike Klar. Morgan & Marcus Rivard.  Mark, Maddie & Stefan, Karen
Susanna Rivard & James, and Carolyn Hicks and Stephen Rivard who will marry June 6, 2020



=====================================

Sunday was a surprise graduation brunch for My Jersey Boy Andrew.  17 years old, enrolling at Bentley University near Boston.

He accomplished the goal of all my grandsons.  
He is taller than grandma.

Pammie and I sat with these kids because neither one of us
could get enough of them.
Pam was nanny to the two youngest and spent
months last year in New Jersey taking care
of the youngest.

Andrew 17-Elise 15- Alex 12- Evan 7 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful church. Beautiful bride. You looked very happy as did everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy in all the photos. Glad you were able to be there and have this joy in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photo's. Such a beautiful, happy family you have, Judy.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome. I love the church photos ... and "your" people are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...what a wonderful day and such pretty pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful weekend spent with your lovely family. I'm glad you enjoyed, and hopefully it will be back to relative quiet now...Hope your summer arrives soon, and pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheery wedding. And you looked just great. lovely indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks so awesome, and so do you!
    xxx, Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss you! Hope you are ok, I can't find you on facebook- even though in the past you have given me your page name...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to Maddie and Stefan. Her dress was beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete