title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Friday, August 31, 2018

I had a dream.  A man, faceless, I could only see his hands, slid a beautiful yellow gold, sapphire, surrounded by diamonds, ring on my finger.  I can still see it.  It was beautiful.

Then he slid another ring on my finger--dull, silver color like pewter or tin and had engraved symbols on it.  It was so wide that it nearly covered the other ring and scraped against my knuckle.

It rubbing my finger and made it sore, but when I tried to get it off, it was kind of like glued to my finger and I couldn't remove it.

Anyone have a Dream Dictionary and can figure this out?

2 comments:

  1. I found this on dreammoods.com
    To see your fingers in you dream symbolize physical and mental dexterity. They indicate manipulation, action and non-verbal communication.

    To dream of your ring finger represents success, popularity and creativity. It also has association with marriage, union, commitments and issues of the heart. In 15th century England, it was the ring finger that doctors used to mix and taste their concocted medicines and thus, the ring finger can be symbolic of healing or the need to be healed.

    Here's what dreamlookup.com says:
    If you dream about being unable to get a ring off your finger because it is too tight, it could symbolize possible incarceration or imprisonment for a crime which you may or may not have committed. You could also be taken into custody for a crime which you might be aware about or be a part of.
    LOL I don't think that applies to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you better run for the hills, Judy. Lol

    I have weird ones now and again.
    Xoco

    ReplyDelete