title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, May 19, 2018

I deleted the post I published on Thursday.
I had written about something/someone that if someone found out would send me back into "ignoring you" prison.
I have no people from Russia that read my blog like pal Jean does, but I just might have spies.
HAH!!

8 comments:

  1. Ha! I DO have spies of some sort! Just have to look at my stats to see how many people have visited on any given day. More like "lurkers" I guess! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed that's what happened when I came back to check on your comments. I could send you some of my Russian spies if you're feeling left out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet my comment didn't help in case your spies would get back to others. At this point, I'm not sure you should even care. Your friends will be friends ... and fake friends will just be critical and demeaning and unhelpful ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want anything I say to get back to my kids.

      Delete
    2. So no more Facebook recap of your day! Just on the blog! Whoo hoo!

      Delete
  4. There's so much I'd love to say on my blog. But alas ... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I missed it. At least you got it out of your head, so to speak. Sometimes that is the best we can hope for.

    ReplyDelete